- 1 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1 egg white
- 2 (250g) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Add pecan pieces and 1 tsp of spice mixture. Stir to combine. Press into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until a whipped consistency. Add pumpkin, eggs, Monkfruit sweetener and the rest of the spice mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Grease sides of springform pan. Pour in cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.