These Keto Butter Burgers are bursting with flavor and have ZERO carbs. Each Butter Burger fat bomb has 10g fat, so they'll help you perfectly stick to your keto diet. Plus they're a super easy keto recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef (85% lean)
- Garlic powder to taste (optional)
- 3 T butter
- 2 oz cheese (any kind; I used Colby Jack)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Onion powder to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef with your desired amount of salt and pepper. Optionally, add onion powder and/or garlic powder.
- Press a small amount of beef (about 1 tbsp) into the bottom of a non-stick, 12-slot muffin pan so the bottom is fully covered.
- Add a pat of butter to the top of each piece of beef.
- Again add beef to the top. Press to flatten.
- Add a small piece of cheese to the beef.
- Add a final layer of beef. (It's okay if you don't have quite enough beef left to fully cover the top of the cheese.) Press to flatten.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. **If using a silicone muffin pan, place it on top of a cookie sheet before adding it to the oven!**
- When the baking is complete, turn OFF the oven and crack the oven door for a few minutes to release the heat. This is to allow the excess oil to cool down.
- Please be VERY CAREFUL before removing your muffin pan from the oven because the fat from the beef and butter will be very hot.
- Using a fork, remove each Butter Burger from the pan and place on a plate. (Note: Your burgers should be cooked through; if they're not, return them to the oven for a few minutes.)
- There will be a delicious beef fat/butter combo remaining in the muffin pan.